fredag, oktober 28, 2005

To my readers

I am a psychologically disturbed and mentally deranged person who unsuccessfully masquerades my vapid musings as pseudo-intellectual thoughts. Reading my entries is detrimental to your mental health, and the contents of this blog are absolutely not meant for those completely devoid of any healthy sense of humour or irony. Don't read this if you are stupid.

This blog comprises entries whose topics generally revolve around the things I give two hoots about. Sometimes I whine a bit when I feel upset or troubled too. Sometimes, in futile attempts to sound poetic, I wax lyrical over nothing of particular importance. There are lots of lies, contradictions and half-truths, so take everything with a pinch of salt. Don't pretend or assume that you know me. If you hate me or my writings, please scram, because your time will be much better spent elsewhere.

Thank you for reading.

Ingen kommentarer: